Who We Are
Easy Mini Games is a site that provides easy and casual online games for people of all ages. We believe that everyone deserves a break from the stresses of daily life and that gaming should be accessible and easy to learn. One of the great things about easy mini-games is that they're perfect for pick-up-and-play gaming.
Whether you have five minutes or an hour, you can always find time for a quick game. Just plug in and start having fun! They are effortless to learn; therefore, you can jump right in without investing hours learning complex controls or mechanics.
Some Of Our Games
• Solitaire. Solitaire is a classic card game that has been around for centuries. One is supposed to remove all of the cards from the board, using a sequence of moves that involve both planning and luck.
While Solitaire can be played with a standard deck of 52 cards, many variations use unique or multiple decks. Regardless of the specific rules, it is a mind-bending puzzle that can be frustratingly difficult or strangely easy, depending on the day.
• Tetris. This classic puzzle game has been around for decades and is just as addictive as ever. Stack falling blocks into rows to clear them from the screen. The faster you go, the more points you'll earn. Just be careful not to let the blocks reach the top of the screen, or it's game over!
• The Snake Game. The game's objective is to guide the snake through a series of mazes, avoiding obstacles and collecting as many coins as possible. While the gameplay is pretty straightforward, the challenge lies in mastering the controls to achieve a high score.
• Whack A Mole. The game's objective is simple: use a mallet to hit the moles as they pop out of their holes. But as any seasoned player knows, it's not as easy as it sounds. The moles are fast and pop up unexpectedly, making it challenging to keep up.
• Reversi. The game aims to have the most pieces of your color on the board at the end of the game. The game is played on an 8x8 board, with each player having 32 pieces (16 black and 16 white)
• Checkers. The game's objective is to capture all of the opponent's pieces or to block the opponent's pieces so they cannot make any more moves. Each player has 12 pieces, typically round disks or flat markers. The board consists of 64 squares arranged in an 8x8 grid. The game is played on one half of the board, with each player starting on the opposite side.
• Fruit pops. In this game, you will be presented with different fruits and asked to identify them. You can slice and score points as you correctly identify the fruits.
• Candy Match. The objective is simple - to collect as many candies as possible in a minute. The gameplay is quick and easy, with children swapping adjacent pieces of candy to create rows or columns of three or more matching candies. When this occurs, the candy disappears, and points are awarded.
Other games include 8-ball pool, rummy sea world, guess word, bubble pet saga, sling tomb, and super card memory match.
All these gaming activities are a great way to challenge your mind and pass the time; we've created a website dedicated to providing accessible online games for everyone to enjoy. We are constantly adding new games to our site, so there is always something new to try. We hope that you will take a moment to relax and enjoy yourself with Easy Mini Games. Thank you for visiting us!